Info & Documentation in Malaysia.

It's SO difficult to find a stupid address. It took me a long time to look for info to complete my History folio. The government doesn't properly document important/key info and their websites appear sloppy and unprofessional. I'm not saying I can do a better job but they are the government. I mean, couldn't they hire somebody to do a proper job.

About poorly documented info; the complete history on Hang Tuah and Malay folklore is poorly documented. The least they could do was write down where we could get it. Eg; National Museum, National Archive, National Library, etc. Why is it so difficult for Malays to do a proper and thorough job.? Why?!

Comments

mia said…
why oh why did you approve that comment?
mia said…
dont you EVER update you blog???!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha