Boredom, Boredom, Boredom

Why is it that we teenagers are faced with the same dilemma year in, year out? Whenever the school break starts, we will suffer. There has to got to be a way to overcome our boredom. Aargh! Then there are the PMR results to worry about this year.

Goddamn it. You know what, after sitting down and letting this play through my mind for quite a while, I've come to realize it's not my friends that I miss so much, it's my girl. I love the feeling of being with her. It's like being on cloud 9. Seventh Heaven, some might say. Just being able to see her smile brightens my dad. It kills me to see even the slightest hint of pain in her eyes. Those alluring brown eyes. I miss her so much & listening to our song ain't doing much good.

You might be thinking "what the hell am I telling you guys for?" or "Oh god, not another sorry lovesick puppy," but it's my blog so please, take it as it is. Anywho, writing about it helps a bit but not much. Once I publish this post and log off or do something else, that emptiness comes rushing back. *Sigh*. I can't call her for two reasons; firstly she doesn't really like answering calls. Secondly, we'd end up chatting for at least 30 minutes and my parents wouldn't be too happy about that. Especially since they don't know about us. Tough life, huh? But I'm sure there are others out there who have a tougher life. Personally, writing/blogging provides somewhat of an escape from the everyday pain and a place to express myself.

I guess that's all for now. Time to go back to the real world of pain, loneliness, and boredom. *Sigh*

Au revoir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

2nd Week of School

The Final Hour