the Gardens

Today I went to the Gardens at Mid Valley with my dad and bro. We parked in the Gardens but crossed over (no, we didn't die) via the underpass because we had booked tickets to watch Madagascar 2. I have to agree with Dayana; it doesn't stack up to the first one. Mainly because the element of surprise is no longer there. It's still a good movie, just not a great one.

Anyway, back to the story; after that we went down a floor and browsed through the laptops in the Hewlett Packard store and decided to take a peek in Machines. I was a bit dissapointed in what the MacBooks and iPods had to offer. It wasn't that great. Sorry, Apple fans. But then, I'm not really a design guy. I mostly do patterns and I do it on my whiteboard. Anywho, I was finally able to see and touch the HP Mini 1000. It rocks! Previously, I was interested in the Sony Vaio CR but after comparing, I've opted for the HP Mini 1000. The HP costs a cool RM1,699 while the Vaio costs a pocket-incinerating 5 grand. There are cheaper but models but they don't look that great and besides; I'm already sold by the HP Mini 1000. Plus, HP is a more reliable computer company and the Mini 1000 is much smaller too. I finally got Necropolis; the fourth installment in The Power of Five series by Anthony Horowitz.

Then we hopped back over to the Gardens. Subway is coming to the Gardens! Yaay! We browsed a bit in Robinson's. The stuff there are pretty neat. I think I'll do some shopping there once the Savings Sale starts. My dad just subscribed as their card member anyways. Yes, I love to shop. Though 80-90% of the time, I only end up browsing but if I had the chance, I'd shop like crazy too. Watch out girls, you gals aren't alone in the world of shopaholics. Us guys don't want be left out either. Muahaha. Back to the story (again); after Robinson's, we grabbed a quick bite at Baskin' Robins. I had my first parfait. It was delicious! We stopped by Cold Storage on the way back to stock up on snacks since the school holidays have started and both my bro and I are snack monsters. Well, me actually but my bro doesn't complain.

The ambiance and environment at the Gardens has always appealed to me. Mainly because its serene and despite only being across the street from the hustle and bustle of Mid Valley; its much MUCH more relaxing. Its quiet and there aren't many people so when you're browsing through the clothes, you don't have to worry about assholes cutting queue, or that there aren't enough changing rooms, etc. It feels kind of homely actually.

Anyway, I've only been reading my new book for about an hour and I'm already on page 56. Wow. I might finish it with total time spent reading clocking in under 24 hours. Again. I seem to be doing this with most of my novels. Particularly those in the Power of Five series.

Comments

syazzone said…
the power of five?
the title seem interesting..=D i think ill check it out..

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

The Last Weekend

2nd Week of School