Girls! Pay Attention!

My previous post I had done for the guys, describing what girls want. Now, at the request of one of my readers, I will do one for the girls, describing what guys want. But note, this is my personal preference. I'll try to be as fair as possible but no promises. Guys, if there are any mistakes, please leave a mature, decent comment. Merci tres beacoup. Umm... how shall I start? Oh well, just let it snowball.

Firstly, don't let yourself sink too low, just be yourself. And don't compromise anything big just for the sake of the guy. We like a girl who speaks their mind. Well, I do. Anyway, for example, you wear a tudung but the guy likes girls without tudung. If you want to keep wearing it, let him know. It's all about communication. Also, I notice that many girls complain that the guy doesn't make a first move. Please don't just go ahead and say he's cold. It hurts. Sometimes, they're just shy. Another thing, if you don't like to hold hands or for him to put his hand around your waist, SAY IT! If he insists, dump him. Guys, treat girls with respect. Want them for who they are, not just for their looks.

A sense of humor is most definitely important. I mean, let's face it, who wants to be with a zombie? Besides that, us guys want to feel like we mean something. So if you have any problems, don't be afraid to tell us. In fact, if you didn't share any of your problems, we'd feel like you were just toying with us. If you want a shoulder to turn too, we will be there. Just say it.

Independence. That is also an attractive trait. Someone who can stand their ground but is also willing to make small compromises here and there. That is always a plus. Don't be bossy. Be fair. Treat us fairly and we'll treat you even better because you mean the world to us.

As such is human nature; physique is also important. We also like a girl who can look good. But look good here means looking decent. Not dressed like it was your wedding night. Personally, I like soft, natural makeup. But others may like the 'Marilyn Monroe' look. You know, bright red lipstick, etc. So once again you need to find out. Conversations need not be restricted to only a handful of topics or be about only the two of you. Chat about WHATEVER you want. Just don't start discussing about kids.

That brings me to my next topic, don't be afraid to ask us what we like. When you ask, we like it because it shows that our care is being reciprocated. Returned, for those who don't know what it means. And to us, you will always look lovely so don't whip out that compact every 3 seconds or ask to use the ladies every other minute. Just be yourself.

I think that about sums it up. I hope. Guys, if there are any mistakes, a thousand apologies and please leave a comment. Merci tres beaucoup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha