Valentine's...

Today was Valentine's Day. And though I'm sure many are sighing in dissapointment because it's a school day, I'm not. It assisted in my Valentine's Day plans. I gave her a sealed envelope. The contents of the said envelope is of course confidential. Hehe...

But I'll admit, the day was too short. I wish I could've spent more time with my girl, especially since I haven't been around the past two days due to the Rugby MSSD tournament. *Sigh*. There's always Monday, I suppose.

Next Saturday I have debate practice at Marr's house. The rugby team is also planning to have a barbeque one of these days. Wonder when... Hope they don't do it on Sunday night...

Comments

Yet said…
I know this sounds bad of me but hehehehe!!! Valentine's was on a Saturday in the US!!! hahaha. victory. ANd i like your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha