No Matter, Rain or Shine

Today was rather interesting. I got my History paper - 65%. Not bad considering I pretty much blew the second part.

Anyway, after Friday prayers I went for Rugby practice. Coach had said to bring umbrellas but naturally, no one did -- save for Coach. So everyone got soaked and we were freezing our butts off. But it was awesome. Then we did some training. Everyone kept fumbling coz our fingers were numb and the balls were soaked.

Thankfully, after a while, the wind stopped howling so we felt warmer.

Around 7 we called it a day and settled down. Everyone was still soaking wet, naturally. Everyone had fun.

Now, it is 11:21 p.m. and I am signing off Blogspot.

Au revoir

Comments

Yet said…
65% is failing but hey I know how it feels to be happy with that. After grades in the 40's, a 65 starts looking very nice indeed.

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha