The Hidden Joys Waiting to Be Discovered by Fate

Today I went to Alamanda Putrajaya. The place has improved. We wanted to go have brunch at Bangsar but the highway was jammed right at the exit from the BJ toll so instead, we went to Putrajaya.

We had brunch at this restaurant called Bayou. I highly recommend it. The food is a bit pricey but totally awesome. It's a gourmet experience so get ready to cough up some extra green. But it's worth it, I tell you. I had their Seared Salmon something something -- sorry, I can't recall -- but it was amazing. Even the veggies were delicious. I had my first taste of caviar there. Very strong flavor in such a small thing. Amazing. Seriously, check out the place if u have a few extra 50's lying around. It isn't like RM100 per dish. Not even RM50. But it's a gourmet place so you're supposed to go for the whole 6-course meal.

Afterwards, we swung by Billabong. It caught my attention 'cause it wasn't loud and noisy. It was very low key and had some nice clothes too. I got a pair of cargos. They were originally RM229 and after a 70% discount, they were too good to pass up. Hehe. But even though I sound like a shopaholic, my wardrobe still has space for clothes and I only have 6 pairs of shoes; 2 pairs of school shoes, 1 pair of rugby boots, 1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of sneakers, 1 pair of golf shoes. I'm NOT a shopaholic. My shoes are strictly purchased per requirement.

We then prayed the Zuhur prayers and checked out their recently opened -- though I'm not sure how recent -- Cold Storage. It was MIND-NUMBINGLY AWESOME. All of us had a great time grabbing things we hadn't seen in years. Some of the items we hadn't seen in up to 12 years. I felt at home because they had so many things I was familiar with in the US. The damage done was hovering around the RM560 line. Hehe. We bought a lot of stuff.

All in all, my family and I had burnt quite a lot today. But it sure as hell was worth it.

That's all for today. Au revoir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

2nd Week of School

The Last Weekend