I'm Exhausted. Leave Me Alone

Its been a while since I last published a post. This past week has so been busy and its about to get a whole lot more hectic. T-T.

This week we had Sukantara. I passed all three events. Woohoo.

Today we had the Saringan. The school's management is a genius. They put the lompat jauh track at the muddiest part of the field. Yeeha. Go SMKBJ. Remind me to buy a ton of C4.

Tomorrow I have 800m. Wish me luck. I don't think I'll be able to keep up but insyaallah... There's supposed to be school on Saturday but I'm skipping. I need a break from school.

Sunday is the Sports Day itself. All I have is the march with Kadet Bomba. We're stepping down the efforts to let Kadet Polis win. Those of us who have attended all the training sessions are tired. Both physically and emotionally. We're exhausted. We do not have the energy nor the spirit to continue on competing. We will still participate but that's about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

The Last Weekend