Mad World...

Ever felt like your whole world just got blown up? Yet remained intact. It formed billions of little cracks all over by a force that should've ruined it. Shell-shock would be a fitting term. More specifically, you feel like everyone is out to get you. And you cannot trust anyone but everyone seems oblivious to what you're going through and life carries on? Like you're detached from the world yet, at the same time, at the centre of it?

I know, I'm probbably making no sense but if anyone has ever felt it, there's nothing scarier than that. The feeling that life goes on without you but yet, life is intent on blowing your world up...

Yaddaa, yaddaa, I probbably sound delusional...

Comments

Jajakins said…
haha you sound like me playing my own thoughts when I'm boringly observing things around me.

lol.

you know, let me add something,

and yet the day just go by, next thing you know is that you have the same feeling again, and again and again, but it will go through you like a wind passing byI'm dead bored :/

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha