Back to the Routines of Daily Life... Whatever is Left of It At Least...

School is back in session and I've forgotten how hectic it is... No to mention whatever homework I sorta left out due to the Saringan and stuff. Oh well, at least I have an excuse. Sorta. Oh well.

Hope we do an experiment in Bio tomorrow. I'm too lazy to go to the lab just to write notes. But then again, the lab has its own advantages.... Hehehe... Oh! And I need to give my name to Pn. Zalina.

Listening to You're Gonna Break My Heart Again - Whitesnake

Guess that's all for now. I'm just updating 'cause I'm bored...

Au revoir.

Comments

mia said…
you're gonna break my heart again?
oh, question, do you know nine inch nails? the band.
and i know my layout is nuts. so am i, i'm breathing form 2 sejarah. my only console is that i can kill a guy with one hit, thanks to my wushu master. i'm listening to "i've got the power" by someone.

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha