Shopping and Movies

Sorry about not updating my blog lately enough boys & girls. Haven't been in the mood lately. Poor excuse, I know.

Anyway, back to the post.

Today I went to the Gardens with my family to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at GSC Signature. Awesome theater. Awesome cars. The cars this time around are quite interesting. Most of the cast has been brought back with the exception of a couple but more robots have been thrown into the mix.

Autobot Sideswipe's vehicle form is drop dead sexy. Corvette Stingray concept. Then again, I have a soft spot for Corvttes. Haha. There aren't as many scenes that show off the vehicles as the first Transformers but the plot is very fast paced and my whole family was a little stunned and dissapointed when the movie ended. I would absolutely love to keep reviewing about the plot but I do not want to reveal any spoilers for any of my readers who have yet to catch the movie. Muahaha.

Anyway, here is Sideswipe's car form;


After the movie, we had lunch at Chili's. I had the Monterey Chicken. YUMMY! I definitely recommend it. It deserves to be stamped as a 'Chili Head Favorite'

We browsed in Robinson's a bit and I got two shirts. Hehe. While my dad and I were browsing through some shirts, Akid was sulking in a corner, wanting to swing by the LEGO store. So we did. After purchasing some shirts. Muahahaha! Some interesting things there. Those LEGO Technic sets look really awesome with working suspension and steering. Hmm...

My dad reminded me I needed a proper pair of rugby boots so we went to the Adidas store across to see if they had any rugby boots. I ended up with a pair of F50i TUNiT soccer boots. But don't go "Soccer? You need RUGBY boots!" just yet. The studs are suited for rugby and I can customize the length and how many studs I want on the boots. So they are perfect. You can drop your jaw at the price tag though; RM791

So now, I finally have a proper pair of rugby boots. Hehe

Here is a picture;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha