Aftermath of the Power Surge

The power surge was fixed on Monday. I know, it was a long time ago. I'm so sorry for the late update. My laptop ran out of battery and the power surge -- unfortunately -- killed the AC adapter. But the fuse for the cable itself is intact. It is SO frustrating. But I've set up a temporary account on Akid's Sony VAIO. Muahaha! So we're sharing. Getting used to Vista's set up. Not bad. Nice graphics.

Besides that, the surge knocked out 3 of our Astro decoders, my filter pump and the cooking hood. Oh not to mention Akid's night light. Ah well.

I didn't go to school today. Wasn't feeling well. It was so good to see Liyana at tuition afterwards. I missed her dearly.

After tuition today, Abah, Akid & I went to the Pasar Ramadan at D'Pangkin for the heck of it. We bought two Murtabak(s), a box of Kuih Pelita -- Akid's favorite -- from Sofea's stall and some thing else for Mama and Abah. Also from Sofea's stall. Hehe.

It is 18:24 and in an hour or so, we will buka for the 11th day of Ramadan.

There is something Abah said but that is a story for another time, I promise. Perhaps my next post... Yes, I think I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha