I'm Back!!

My HP Mini is back up! Woohoo! We had a surge that blew my adapter. We've been going around looking for it but none of the stores we went to carried it so we got it from the HP Center in KL. Good thing it was still under warranty.

Alhamdulillah they had in stock at the time so I got a new one on the spot. The service center itself was quite nice. Afterwards, we went to drop something off at Taman Tun Dr Ismail -- I think. I remembered the clinic across the street where I once got my BCG shot.

It feels good to have my own laptop back. No more borrowing Akid's. But it was fun to use. Remind me to transfer whatever pictures I saved to my newly revived Mini.

School is starting tomorrow but I don't feel like going. *Sigh*. Oh well, what can I do? The most exhaustive/boring part of the school routine is waking up early. I think that's what bugs me the most.

Anyways, can't wait for my birthday!! 10 days to go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha