I Need to Update More Often, Shouldn't I?

Its been so long since I blogged. I've been caught up with studying and doing the Bio presentation and so many other things. I know, lame excuse, I used to be able to find time, etc.

Its just I can't seem to pass my Chemistry & Add Math papers. I swore I did so much better for Add Math. Yeah sure, my marks went up from 10% to 35% or 38% but its not enough. I need to PASS. *Sigh*. This year is almost up and next year I have SPM. NOOO!

So next year it's back to seminars, books, minimal TV & no PlayStation 3. ToT, The horror! Haha. I'm overreacting. Anyway, before zooming too far into the future, how to kick back during the holidays? Hmm.


If only kicking back was as simple as portrayed by this cute kitten. Hehe.

The rugby team is organizing a 3 day 2 night stay at Langkawi on December 15th but I'm not going. My dad isn't exactly screaming 'yes' and my mom gave a flat 'no' so I'll stay home. Kind of a bummer but it's OK. I'll get to play PS3 and go cycle and stuff. But it'd be neat if I get to go hang out with my friends at malls. Only Mama & Abah aren't too keen on the idea. Hmm.

They kept saying; hang out with the guys more often and all but it's difficult to be 'part of the clique' so to speak if I keep turning down offers to go out & hang. That's what all the guys do. The girls too actually but I'm rarely invited -- being a guy and all -- so it doesn't show.

I'm not complaining but it just feels that way. Sorry if you think my ranting is long-winding and pointless. Maybe you just find it confusing. I know I kinda do. Hehe.

Hmm. Should I wrap up? Maybe I should. But first, here's a picture of a lil something something...


Just thought I'd inject a little bit of humor. Hehe. Picture courtesy of D (Dayana Mustak). Thanks D! I had a good laugh over it!

I miss my girl so much. Here I go, going mushy. Haha. But I do miss her so. But its only been 3 days and I have another 4 until I get to see her again... *Sigh*

P.S.
This bike -- Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide -- is awesome. Hehehe. I know, I said I'd never ride a bike but somehow, my opinion has been changing recently. But I don't imagine my parents warming up to the idea, however. Hehehe.

That's all for now.

Au revoir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

2nd Week of School

The Last Weekend