Just Some Blabber

Just thought I'd blabber a bit. It's been a long time since I did a good, solid post. On a regular basis, at least. God it feels good to be able to blog freely again. This year has been one hell of a roller coaster. The new subjects are something new altogether. Chemistry and Add Math are my weak points. And history too. I used to be good at history but the recent topics aren't so interesting. And to make things worse, Form 4 topics WILL be asked in SPM. T-T.

Ah well, no pain no gain, eh? Away from the topic off school, I'm watching a show on Discovery Channel about Indian cuisine. It is kind of interesting. Making me hungry. Haha. I like pepper.

I had been waiting for this game since early this year. It was due out early-mid autumn this year called Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The best thing, it came out the day after my birthday. Even though I didn't get it then. Hehe. I already have it by the way and it is awesome! It's even better than the first game. There are a lot of new treasures and a far more interesting and absorbing storyline. The game itself is somewhat like Tomb Raider only you take control of a male character. Unfortunately, the game only comes on the PS3 as far as I know, at least.

Hmm. I wonder how much all the mountain bike gear would cost? I mean, the helmet, goggles, padding and armor. Maybe I can drop the goggles. I already have my Oakley Flak Jacket; they're cycling glasses anyway. Hehe. But still, the goggles are really cool! Hehe.

I think that's all for now.

Au revoir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

The Last Weekend