Le Tour de BJ

To my readers, I apologise if any of you were under the impression there really was an event. It's just a title -- which happens to have something to do with my post today. I'm sorry but there was no long-distance, endurance cycling competition in BJ during the duration of the school holidays. Nothing official, at least. My apologies.

Anyway, back to the reason I'm posting this;

I woke up 'early' today -- 9:30 a.m. Haha. So much for early, eh? Anyway, after a shower and breakfast, I went cycling. I went all over BJ alone on my Polygon Collossus AX1.0. Hehehehe. Just me, my bike, a bottle of water & my music. It was a fun -- and tiring -- ride.

The Route:


Legends:

A/E - Home (I'm not going to put my address, duh)

B - School (SMK Bkt. Jelutong)

C - Lagenda (Jalan Teratak)

D - Jalan Adang

Checkpoints:

This one I think is a bit obvious but just in case I'll clarify it. The checkpoints are;

A-B, B-C, C-D and D-E.

Time(s):

Leg 1 (A-B); 00:11:55 (wow, all double numbers, what do you know? Hehe)

Leg 2 (B-C); 00:16:52 / +5 mins 37 sec

Leg 3 (C-D); 00:37:58 / +21mins 06 sec

Leg 4 (D-E); 00:49:33 / +12mins 15sec


Give or take the break times and the time it took to log down the data, I managed to clock in around 00:55:13 give or take for the entire course -- which I think is fair. Hehehe.

I was pretty beat when I got back -- not to mention very sweaty, hehe -- but I had a great time cycling. It was fun to just get around and cycle.

There was this one guy I saw twice. He was riding a road bike (a.k.a. racing bike) with a Ducati Corse frame. If you're reading this, I just wanted to say, "nice bike."

That's all for now. Au revoir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha