1st Week of School

It's only the first-week of school and already it's getting a wee bit complicating. First there's the upcoming sports day to contend with. In which I -- somehow -- ended up AJK Kawad Kaki for Earth. I don't want to be that! I pulled out of Kadet Bomba for that AND to focus on other things. Like studies, before anyone can say anything else.

Then there is fact that sports day is on 6th February, on which I also have the creative writing course. This situation could get a bit sticky... -Sigh-...

Oh, and the Honda Scholarship I want to check out.

Then there's the dilemma with the rugby team because the juniors are in the afternoon session.

And last, but most certainly not least, my academics. I hope their improving. And I'm not sure about EST... I think go for it first and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

The Last Weekend