National Service

The draftees -- is that even a word? Well, the name list for selected or drafted to attend the Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (PLKN) or National Service is out! A number of my friends got selected. And I --finally! -- found out whether I was selected or not. Turns out I got picked! Hehe. I don't really care.

To me, the worst part is probably going to be having to share bathrooms and the haircut. Well, the hair will grow back so not really a problem there. Honestly, I don't really mind going. Last time, I wanted to go but that was because I didn't know what I would do during the long holiday after SPM. Now that I do, I'm kinda bummed but hey, better than sitting for Form 6. That I don't want to do. Sorry to those who want to attend Form 6, I don't mean to put you guys down.

Mama & Abah would probably want to talk about National Service when they get home.

I guess that's all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

2nd Week of School

The Last Weekend