Of Dentists and Mountain Biking

Tomorrow I'm going to Putrajaya Challenge Park!!! Woohoo!! It's been like 3 or months or so since I went there. There's a number of things I want to achieve/do there. But before day, an account of today's events. If you don't want to read through that, my fellow readers, scroll down until you start to see numberings. That should be the list of things I want to do at the Putrajaya Challenge Park.

Everyone woke up earlier than usual -- considering that it IS a Saturday -- and got ready to go to Mid Valley. After a quick breakfast of cereals and bananas. Yummy. Hehe! Anyway, we left the house around 9:45 and arrived at the Gardens at around 10. We made a beeline to the dentist for our regular check up and scaling. We had to take turns since we were all assigned to the same dentist.

After I had finished -- I was the first in -- I brought my VAIO to the Sony Store because I was having trouble uninstalling the trial version of Microsoft Office. Unfortunately, they could only tell me what to do since I hadn't brought the full version along.

After everyone was done, we swung by Studio R because I wanted to check out their selection of running shoes. Abah was still adamant in refusing to buy Nike shoes. Blame one too many bad experiences with their soles coming off -- not to mention finding them along jogging tracks, etc.

Anyway, after that we had lunch at Subway and then it was off to World of Outdoors in the Gardens. We're kind of remembered by a person there, either staff or manager -- I'm not sure -- there. I think it's because we have bought quite a few things there. I got a hydration bladder for my backpack.



The hydration bladder can store up to 2 litres of liquid. Either hot -- less than 60 degrees Celsius -- or cold, no liquors or liquids that contain fat -- I'm guessing soups, etc.

It's a really really neat package. Looks good and feels solid. I'm going to hit the trails at PCP tomorrow so I'll get to put it through its paces.

Now, for the things I want to do at PCP tomorrow:
  1. Complete the green XC loop (core loop). By the way, XC stands for cross-country.
  2. Take pictures and/or videos at the Dirt Jump and Freeride section.
  3. Do the technical DH trail. DH stands for Downhill.
I'll take as many pictures as I can and upload them to Facebook, Flickr, etc.

That's all for now. Au revoir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

2nd Week of School

The Last Weekend