Nightowl-ing Activities. And Terry Crews.

So, it's Ramadan now. A month of fasting.  :)  It's fun, actually.  Aside from the spiritual gains, at the end of the day, the food looks very good & one does feel more grateful.  Also, at least I'm on my term break so I won't be running all over school going to my classes.  Now, I just need to find a way to stay in shape.  If not, it'll be a month wasted.  On top of that if I don't keep up, come September -- & the numerous events I'm planning to enter -- I'll be screwed.

I'll most likely be doing night rides, night runs, and the TotalGym after breaking fast, just so that I'll have the energy to do so.  If I do it during the day, I'll have difficulty fasting the rest of the day.  Plus, I want to try and maintain my current BMI else I might fall too low.  Gaining BMI during Ramadan with my metabolism is pretty much out of the question. Hehe.

Sheesh.  Everything sounds so bland, doesn't it?  Nothing exciting...  Hmm...  Oh!  Before I forget, blogging from TTDI commented on my previous post regarding Bukit Kiara.  Thank you for your insight. :)

So tomorrow I'll be going to school to apply for a job as a student helper.  The pay is RM3/hour.  Not much but the potential perks & gains outweigh the low salary.  Plus if I work 5 hours a day, 5 days a week, in a month I would've gotten RM300.  I'd say that's OK as at the moment, as I don't have to worry about gas, about parking, about rent, etc.  If I did, I would've looked elsewhere.

I'm thinking about trying out the Kota Damansara Community Forest (KDCF) mountain bike trail Friday night.  It has been so freaking long since I last went mountain biking.  I've been training hard for triathlon these past months so my trusty orange '09 Giant TCR 3 has been my primary steed for a while.  Itching to get back on my '09 Polygon Collosus AX1.0 all-mountain bike.  I'm sure my little brother is also itching to get another go on his blue 2012 Commencal Meta AM 2.  He hasn't really gotten the chance to really take it off road.  I'm sure he also wants to give his new DC shoes a spin.  Those are still dirt-virgins.  Wonder if we have enough lights, though...  I would definitely feel much safer with two lights per person but my parents will most likely want to ride as well so that means one light per person... Hmm... We'll see.  Worse come to worse, it's back on the TCR and onto the Guthrie Corridor Expressway.

If it doesn't rain at all this week -- or maybe just light drizzles -- Bukit Bandaraya should be dry enough to ride.  That place literally floods if it rains.  :\  A night ride there would be fun!  We've ridden it before so we know how it is and I would be OK with just one light there.

Talking about night running... Bukit Bandaraya is also tons of fun to run.  Hmm.  Now there's another idea.  I could just strap one of the bike lights to my hyrdration pack shoulder strap like my dad & I did for Kinabalu climb in February.  We have four bike lights & two forehead lights.  More than enough.  I don't think I'll need the forehead light.

On a random sidenote, Terry Crews' Old Spice commercials are always fun to watch.


I guess that's all for now.  Au revoir.  I'm going to go play videogames now. Muahahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneakers & Sandals

Dreaming of Edward Cullen, Girls?

Hari Raya Eid il Adha